The SXSW Accelerator Pitch Event just opened its submission site for entries (through November 10).
Z Holly is on the Advisory Board and posted the following “Top 5 Tips for Entry Success”:
- Meet the minimum – review the SXSW Accelerator Eligibility Criteria: https://www.sxsw.com/apply-to-
- Nominate a startup that is innovative and disruptive
- Share a video – there’s no better way to convey a thorough sense of your project than through a demo video
- Showcase what makes you different in the market (i.e. What is your market differentiator? What is unique about your project? Why should people be excited about it?)
- Highlight key members from your team and/or those supporting your startup (Staff, Advisory Board, Board Members, Mentors, Funders, Accelerator and/or Incubator involvement, etc.)