Co-Director – Lloyd Greif Center for Entrepreneurial Studies
David Belasco is an experienced entrepreneur, educator, and lawyer. His current roles include:
- Co-Director and Adjunct Professor at the Lloyd Grief Center for Entrepreneurial Studies at USC Marshall;
- CEO and co-founder of Ditto Greetings, a tech platform that allows you to customize video greetings with clips from your favorite movies and TV shows [www.dittogreetings.com];
- Professor and creator of The Leap, a popular series at USC featuring discussions with entrepreneurs, innovators, and thought leaders [The Leap – YouTube];
- Co-founder of Jazz on the Pond, an annual concert benefitting music scholarships at The Eastman School of Music [www.jazzonthepond.org]; and
- Serving on the Board of Teach for America L.A., The Show Me Campaign, and as faculty advisor for USC’s EdMonth.
David started his career as a lawyer at Latham & Watkins in Los Angeles. He went on to start, build, and sell companies in environmental services and manufacturing. He is a graduate of the University of Southern California and University of Pennsylvania Law School.
Phone: (213) 740-0641