Got an invention that can make an impact on the world?
Get help moving it to market through the E-Team Grant Program
Apply by Wednesday, January 27
If you’re part of a university-based, student-led team developing an innovative technology that solves an important problem and want to move it into the market, consider applying to our E-Team Grant Program.
The E-Team Program cultivates opportunities for collegiate entrepreneurs like yourself by providing early-stage funding, training, coaching, and investment.
See what Greenlight Planet, EcoTech Marine and Kaleo have to say about their experiences in the E-Team Program. These and many other student-led companies got their earliest funding from us. You can too!
The E-Team Program offers:
- Up to $25k in grant funding
- $50k matching investment opportunity for select teams
- Experiential training and coaching on how to develop your venture
- Initial validation of your venture
- Entry into a network of like-minded student entrepreneurs
- Access to mentors
- Opportunity to participate in our Open Minds event, a national showcase of student innovation