Are you an early-stage startup? Do you need a low-cost marketing plan? SoGal will help you overcome these obstacles and more during their panel, mixer and workshop event this weekend that aims to support budding entrepreneurs with crucial marketing insights. You’ll learn how to build traffic, foster brand awareness and acquire customers.
Speakers will include:
- Julie Thorne Engels, Founder and CEO of Tribement (a creative marketing company)
- Linsey Heisser, Partner and Managing Director of Tribement
- Audrey Bellis, Founder of Worthy Women and StartupDTLA
- Eric Rice, CEO Of TrepScore
- Ann Wang, CEO & Co-Founder Of Enrou
- Ron Miller, Partner At StartEngine and CEO Of Disability Group, Inc.
When: Saturday, March 26th from 1-5PM
Where: Waite Philips Hall at USC
More about speaker lineup and event website: https://sogalmarketing.splashthat.com/